I won’t lie to you guys… I’ve been listening to Christmas carols since mid-November (right around the time I decorated my house), but I know premature festive music is a source of pain and agony for many non-elf humans, so I typically contain the carols to my car.
I’m the person who loves when the stores start their Christmas playlists. I am that person who strolls down the aisles singing along, not giving a damn who may be judging me, because, well, Christmas. Some times I dance. I apologize for nothing.
I am also the person who has a Christmas playlist on her phone, ranging from obnoxious to classic. While I do have a few all time favourites, my playlist has a little something for everyone (yes, even the Grinches of the world).
Without further ado, here are my top 10 Christmas songs (and the versions).
- Santa Baby (Taylor Swift)
- Last Christmas (Taylor Swift, with the Glee version a close second)
- You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch (Thurl Ravenscroft, TV show version)
- All I Want For Christmas is You (Mariah Carey, obviously)
- Where are You Christmas (Faith Hill) – TEAM GRINCH!
- Hula Hoop (Christmas Song) (Alvin and The Chipmunks, TV show version)
- The Who Song (I have no idea who sings this, but it’s the TV show version)
- Deck The Rooftop (Glee ~ Gotta love a good holiday mash-up)
- Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy (Lindsay Stirling *May also be my ring tune*)
- Underneath the Tree (Kelly Clarkson)
What’s your all-time favourite Christmas Carol?